Your safety is our number one priority, and we are happy to let you know that all of our staff make extra efforts to keep our office exceptionally clean. From properly disinfecting all surfaces in our treatment rooms and common areas, to preparing fresh linens and providing disposable sheets, our office guidelines will ensure your safety and comfort. At this time, our staff continues to wear masks at all times and has recently given the option of wearing them to our clients.
It is also important to note that our lasers have removable tips which are disinfected prior to each use, and our electrolysis treatments use pre-sterilized, disposable needles along with sterilized forceps for each client. Disposable gloves are also used during all of our treatments including hair removal and medical aesthetic treatments, and spa services.
Back in the spring of 2020 while our doors were closed to clients for 14 weeks, we stayed very busy learning and implementing safety practices for Covid19, and acquiring infection control certifications to establish our "new normal" at Lynne's. Here are some guidelines we've choosen to continue to implement to provide extra care in making you safe:
1. Physical distancing is encouraged throughout our space.
2. Staff shall wear clean masks.
3. Air purifiers and hand sanitizers have been placed in every room including treatment rooms and common areas to ensure fresh air and frequent hand cleaning.
4. Washing and sanitizing hands will be done before and after each treatment.
5. All equipment, surfaces, and product containers will be cleaned and disinfected before each use.
6. High-touch areas such as door handles, sink faucets and restrooms will be disinfected throughout the day.
7. Disposable items such as chair covers and table paper shall be used during treatments.
8. Fresh, bleached linens will be used during spa services.
9. More space shall be added between treatment times to allow for cleaning and disinfecting.