We know that you are as excited as we are to get back into your beauty groove and get your favorite treatments done at Lynne's Place, and that is why we are thrilled to FINALLY announce that we are open as of June 22! As Covid-19 is changing regularly, so are the rules and guidelines, and we have been doing our best to stay on top of everything to provide client safety reassurance. We are certainly awaiting your return and ask that you become familiar with our new safety protocols and guidelines to ensure your safety and help us make efficient use our time - especially as we need to perform thorough cleanings between clients.
While our doors were closed to customers for 14 weeks, we stayed very busy learning and implementing safety practices, and acquiring infection control certifications to establish our "new normal" at Lynne's Place. Here are some of our guidelines you may expect:
1. Our waiting room is closed and we ask that you call us from your car when you arrive.
2. Masks must be worn by all clients.
3. Your temperature will be scanned upon arrival.
4. Physical distancing shall be maintained throughout Lynne's Place using floor markers placed throughout our office and hair studio.
5. Staff shall wear clean masks and face shields during treatments.
6. All clients shall sanitize hands before and after their treatment(s).
7. Only one client will be allowed in each treatment room along with only one professional staff member.
8. Air purifiers and hand sanitizer units have been placed in every room to ensure fresh air and frequent hand cleaning.
9. Washing and sanitizing hands will be done repeatedly during treatments as needed, as well as before and after each treatment.
10. All professional use products will be disinfected before each use.
11. All equipment and surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected before each use.
12. High-touch areas such as door handles, sink faucets and restrooms will be cleaned between clients and on the hour.
13. Disposable items such as chair covers and head wraps shall be used instead of linens.
14. Used items to be cleaned and disinfected will be stored separately and away from clean ones.
15. More space shall be added between treatment times to allow for cleaning and disinfecting.
16. A plexiglass enclosure has been installed in the reception area for additional safety while checking out and rescheduling appointments.